We want to personally reach out to all of our valued clients, partners and colleagues to let you know that at Plastiras Lawyers, its business as usual, under unusual circumstances.
We are committed to maintaining business continuity and service to our clients, whilst working through the Coronavirus (COVID-19) impacts. As a result, we have implemented a range of measures to ensure we look after our team, our clients and the wider community.
- It is business as usual for our firm and our clients. We are still open and our staff are working from the office and remotely. We are available on our usual direct telephone numbers and by email.
- We are restricting one-on-one meetings to an as needs basis. If you need to meet with our team, please contact us to discuss your options. We ask that you only attend our office if you have scheduled appointment.
- We will keep you advised with regard to the status of court proceedings and hearings. Courts remain open but with significant restrictions. We will advise you if your proceedings are affected.
- There are no disruptions to conveyancing settlements. At this stage the Land Titles Registry is open and all settlements will continue as usual. We are endeavouring to use PEXA, the electronic settlements platform, where possible.
- Stay updated. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or watch for updates on our News page.
If we can assist you or your business in any way, please contact us.
We wish you and family all the best.